Mechanical Technology, Inc offers an extensive line of services to meet all your project needs.
- Energy Solutions
- Mechanical Systems Specialties
- HVAC & Commissioning Maintenance Services
- Security Video Systems
- Professional & Educational Services
- Testing, Adjusting & Balancing
- Temperature Controls
- Electrical Testing Services
In these times of unpredictable energy costs, stressed electrical grids, environmental concerns, more stringent legislative mandates and aging facility infrastructures, you need a dedicated partner with the energy consulting expertise and proven capabilities to make a positive impact on your operations and business.
Our energy consulting services cover a wide variety of energy analysis and planning studies. We work with our clients to develop detailed energy action plans and our extensive construction experience will ensure successful implementation of energy conservation measures.
- Facility evaluations and recommendations
- Basic and investment grade energy audits
- Energy monitoring recommendations
- Baseline energy usage analysis
- Energy efficiency design reviews
- LEED certification assistance
- Full building commissioning
Mechanical Systems Specialties
Mechanical Technology has the expertise to communicate with virtually all control systems. It is our goal to make your building comfortable and energy efficient.
- Service and installation of pneumatic, electric, electronic, and DDC controls systems.
- Authorized TSI representative
- Room pressurization controls and sensors
- Fume Hood controls and sensors
- Air velocity meters
- Authorized Industrial Combustion and Superior Boiler representative
- Commercial/industrial burners
- Boiler indication and recording equipment
- Low and high pressure, steam and hot water boilers
- Feed water systems
- Authorized AIRGUARD representative
- Solar and hot water heating systems
- Chiller and air conditioning systems
- Furnace and heat pump systems.
- Authorized Square-D representative
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Integrated motor control centers
- Lighting control panels
HVAC & Maintenance Services
Extend the life of your equipment with proper maintenance and service as suggested by manufacturers. Our commitment to 24/7 emergency call.
- Complete maintenance service & management
- Complete software verification & backup
- Licensed boiler & burner repair and maintenance
- Licensed refrigeration service
- 24/7 hour emergency service
Security Video Systems
Our attention to your building security helps to protect people and property.
- Complete video surveillance
- Card access
- Network based camera systems
- Integrate video and security with building DDC
Professional & Educational Services
Mechanical Technology, Inc. has over 200 years of combined professional expertise. Our philosophy is to not only perform exceptional service but to educate our customers on their building system performance.
- Licensed commercial electrical contractor
- HVAC and electrical system design
- Mechanical system engineering analysis
- Temperature control system engineering analysis
- Ventilation and IAQ analysis
- Energy management analysis
- Building maintenance programs
- Combustion analysis and tuning
- Security installation and Integration
- Mechanical systems training seminars
- Mechanical equipment operations
- Motor analysis and management services
- Mechanical equipment operations
- Temperature controls, pneumatic and electric
- Facility operations
Testing, Commissioning, Adjusting & Balancing
Measuring and adjusting building performance enhances occupant comfort. Identification of airflow and water deficiencies requiring adjustment can reclaim building comfort and efficiency. Commissioning is proof of system operation and engineering intent.
- NEBB certified commissioning
- NEBB certified water and air balance
- Complete system analysis, setup and commissioning
Mechanical Technology, Inc. has been providing quality HVAC temperature control systems since 1988 with over 1000 installations across Montana and Northern Wyoming. We have partnered with reputable companies such as Schneider Electric and other affiliates to provide the most innovative, responsive, and technically advanced building control and management systems available.
- Authorized Schneider Electric partner
- Commercial/industrial instrumentation
- Windows based interactive control software
- Energy management systems
- Factory certified energy management specialists
- Controls accessible via web browser
- Alarms to off campus computers and telephones
Electrical Testing Services
Mechanical Technology Inc. (MTI) is an authorized contractor performing TEGG Services for all of Montana. TEGG Corporation was founded in 1992, and its core business is for the purpose of protecting commercial and industrial facilities from electrical system failures, electrical fires, and resultant business interruptions and property damage through the implementation of unique and comprehensive electrical preventive and predictive maintenance functions.
MTI has a team of certified electricians with comprehensive skills in pinpointing and diagnosing electrical distribution system anomalies before they can cause issues for your facility. We also guarantee the equipment from failure!
Testing and services associated with electrical preventive and predictive maintenance programs include:
- Infrared Thermography
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Voltage and Ampere Diagnostics
- Power Factor Testing
- Power Quality Analysis
- Surge Protection Analysis
- Asset Management
- ARC Flash Analysis
- NFPA 70E Compliance Program
- Repairs and upgrades of electrical distribution systems
- Safety Training
Our Certified TEGG Electricians/Technicians are highly-trained, experienced electrical system specialists committed to assuring the integrity of your electrical system. Their professional recommendations are based on assuring productivity, facility safety, and minimizing business interruptions.
Nearly two-thirds of all electrical distribution fire losses could have been prevented!